This amount serves 3 people
1. Firstly, peel and dice 2 standard potatoes. Note: Remember to remove dark spots.
2. Then cook it in water until it becomes moderately soft. (Not too soft! We're not making mashed potato!)
3. Get some mixed beans, depending on your preference of the greenies, you could have about 7-10 tablespoonful of them, and then cook them in water until soft.
4. Mix both potato and mixed beans together, add some salt, and powdered pepper. Take a teaspoon and constantly take tiny portions out to taste. Should be slightly on the spicy side, saltiness depending on preference, 1-2 teaspoon should be quite enough.
5. Low-heat fry the mixture to regain heat.
6. Crack 3 eggs and beat them into a nice yellow mixture, add 1-2 tablespoon of light soy sauce and mix.
7. At low heat, add about 1-2 tablespoon of cooking oil into the frying pan, then slowly spread even the egg, something like cooking an omelette.
8. Before the egg is fully cooked (still a little watery), pour in the potato and beans mixture, on half the side of the egg.
9. Let the egg become cooked ( slight brownish side), then cover the empty side of the egg over.
10. Slice and Serve.
Bon Appetit! :)
Cooking is fun!
Nice music for moods! haha.